ye, but only if they’re squishy.
THIS GIVES ME A GREAT IDEA.
GUMMY BEAR VILLAGER.
ANIMAL CROSSING GIVEAWAY!
So! I recently purchased a powersave, and enabled the Animal Crossing cheat that gives me…. well… a lot of friggen bells okay. Problem is, other than knocking out a few expansions and public work projects, I don’t really want all of these bells. (I need something to do in this game, yanno!)
So I decided to do one of these fancy pants giveaways! I will pick 5 winners to receive 100,000,000 bells. That’s right, one hundred million.
The rules are as followed:
- Only reblogs count. You can reblog as many times as you like, but don’t bother your followers.
- You don’t have to follow me, but it’d be nice if you checked out my blog!
- Obviously you have to own a copy of the game and be okay with exchanging friend codes.
- I will check your blog out if you win. Which means that if I find that you’re some rude douche bag or a giveaway spammer or something else equally irritating I’m just going on to the next winner. So keep that in mind.
- I will decide the 5 winners by the end of the month : )
So since I still have stuff that I think you guys would like I’m doing another giveaway!
The theme of this one is cute sugary stuff~
One person will win:
Heart P. Balloon
Pink Glow Stick
You DON’T need to be following me :3
Must have the game etc!
No giveaway blogs!
Reblog 1 time and like 1 time for two entries c:
ENDS APRIL 25TH
You have to play the game normally, except you can only get money to pay for debts/public work projects by selling things to Leila, the little girl on the island.
isabelle isnt ok